What is Accreditation?
“Accreditation is a voluntary method of quality assurance developed more than 100 years ago by the American universities and secondary schools, and designed primarily to distinguish schools adhering to a set of educational standards. System accreditation nurtures and supports individual school improvement while aligning it with the overall School District improvement. The accreditation process incorporates a performance based model that has a five year cycle of continuous improvement.”
(Excerpt from the M-DCPS System Accreditation webpage.)
For more information and resources concerning the accreditation process, please visit Miami-Dade County Public Schools System Accreditation webpage.
System Accreditation Resources:
- Dante B. Fascell Elementary School – Accreditation Report
- District Accreditation Brochure – English
- District Accreditation Brochure – Spanish
- Office of School Improvement
- Annual Climate Survey – Dadeschools.net