Visit the official Florida WIDA website for more detailed information on:
- Kindergarten ACCESS for ELLs
- Like ACCESS for ELLs 2.0, Kindergarten ACCESS for ELLs is a secure large-scale English language proficiency assessment given to Kindergarteners who have been identified as English language learners (ELLs).
- ACCESS for ELLs 2.0
- ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 is a secure large-scale English language proficiency assessment administered to Kindergarten through 12th grade students who have been identified as English language learners (ELLs).
- Alternate ACCESS for ELLs
- Alternate ACCESS for ELLs is an assessment of English language proficiency (ELP) for students in grades 1 -12 who are classified as English language learners (ELLs) and have significant cognitive disabilities that prevent their meaningful participation in the ACCESS for ELLs assessment.
**Hardcopies of the ACCESS testing letters were sent home January 10, 2017.